Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
Aus01
Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

Viewport

160 Views, 2 Replies
12-17-2012 07:54 PM

3D View exceeds my A1 drawing sheet, how do I resize viewport so that excess View is cropped and View is in drawing area. Viewport is bigger than the drawing, no blue handles to resize to smaller in Revit 2011.

Active Contributor
sagar.londonites
Message 2 of 3 (142 Views)

Re: Viewport

12-18-2012 03:07 AM in reply to: Aus01

If it is a orthogonal view, you can change the scale.

If it is a perspective view, you can select the boundary of teh view and select 'Size Crop' button to resize the view.

- Sagar
*Expert Elite*
Bob_Zurunkle
Message 3 of 3 (127 Views)

Re: Viewport

12-18-2012 08:38 AM in reply to: sagar.londonites

What's the scale of the original 3D view?

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted :smileyhappy:

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube