Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Title Tags - National CAD Standards 4.0

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
aturner77
2000 Views, 3 Replies

View Title Tags - National CAD Standards 4.0

I need to make View Title Tags in Revit Architecture 2011 that match the National CAD Standards 4.0. This means the bubble is on the right side. Also for plans the North Arrow is on the right side. I want the bubble and North Arrow to be able to move with the node for the View Title Tag line. I have attached a JPG file of each View Title Tag I am referring to.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BIM_OC
in reply to: aturner77

That is not NCS 4.0 compliant. The NCS has it on the left hand side, because we read text from left to right. That is how Revit works also.

Message 3 of 4
aturner77

I should have mentioned that the client standard addendum modified the block to put the bubble at the end. So I still would like to know if there is a way to shift the bubble.

Message 4 of 4
BIM_OC

OK you can make a tag like this. Look into the view tag family. The only problem is Revit's view titles are really only setup to expand with the width of the view from left to right. If you make one that reads right to left, you have to make them fixed widths in order to force the bubble to the right. In this case you end up making different widths for different sizes of views. I usually make them type based.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report