Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical scaling of section cuts

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
605 Views, 2 Replies

Vertical scaling of section cuts

Good morning. I'm currently working on a project in which we are developing basic terrain modelling in Revit 2014. I am required to present a drawing with some typical section cuts from the terrain which have to show cuts and fills that are required for the project. Here is a typical section view:

Section View.PNG

As you can see, the vertical scale of the section cut is the same as the horizontal scale. This causes some information to be hard to read from the drawing such as slight cuts or fills, as you can see on the image above.

Is there a way to modify the vertical scale of the section view?

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Ivan Franco

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: Anonymous

At this time, there is not a way to have a separate scale for veritcal or horizontal axes.

We are always looking to make our products better, and this link is setup for you to submit feature requests, or feedback, directly to our Development group.

I encourage you to use the feedback link as our Development group is always interested and would like to hear your feedback directly, since you are better suited to state the business case for a feature request.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Chris.Aquino

Hi Chris Aquino, It´s August 2017. Was this feature requested? I think it would be very useful.

Regards,

Felipe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report