Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V/G Workset Settings

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jeffrey.vrana
520 Views, 5 Replies

V/G Workset Settings

In all Visibility/Graphic; for Worksets and Revit Links, I can not edit the Display settings.

At the dialog box in the Visibility Setting pull-down- I get no pull-down and in Revit Links the same no pull-down.

If I click on "By host Veww" and hit the space bar then I get the dialog box but nothe with worksets.

Is there some setting I'm missing? Others seem to think it my be my 3dconnexion mouse causing problems.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Does the current view have a view template assigned? If the view template has been assigned, not just applied, the name of the view template can be read in the View Template parameter of the view. Otherwise the parameter says "none". When the view template is assigned, all the settings of the VG dialog box are unavailable. Is that the reason, maybe?

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 6

No, the template is assigned. We are talking about the Linked Files.

The 2 attachments shown the situations where, normally, I should be getting

a pull-down choice or an additional dialog box to make changes.

Message 4 of 6

2 attachments? I see one only. What happens when you click on "Custom"?

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 5 of 6

Nothing...The work around is to highlight custom then hit the space bar, then I'll get my dialog box.

Message 6 of 6

Try with another computer, if possible. Sounds like an issue with hardware of your computer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report