Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of software logo on website

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1379 Views, 3 Replies

Use of software logo on website

Hi!

I`m just wondering if some of you know if it`s okey for me to use Autodeks`s software logos on my website?

I`m currently working with BIM/CAD and I just want to use the logo(s) for visitors to see that I`m compatible with the softwares.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for your inquiry! Please see this page on permission to use/display Autodesk copyrighted materials. This will be be the best place to find the most accurate information on the subject. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Have a nice day!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 4
edwin.prakoso
in reply to: Anonymous

If you want to show that you are capable in using a particular Autodesk software, your best option is getting certified. 

If you pass the exam, you are a "certified professional". You are entitled to use certified professional logo on your email signature, business card and blog. It is a recognition from Autodesk that you are capable of using the software. 

Try to find certification center near you here: https://autodesk.starttest.com/

This is a sample of certified professional logo on my website: http://www.cad-notes.com/about/ 

You can see at the end of that page.

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: edwin.prakoso

Thank you for the reply. As there are no autodesk centers near me and there would be 5 exams in my case- I won't be using any autodesk logos on My website. But thanks anyway!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report