Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
rlabib
Message 1 of 6 (165 Views)

Urgent: Viewing design options

165 Views, 5 Replies
03-12-2013 07:25 AM

I'm working in a project that has 4 different options setup. I would like to be able to view each option with all walls in black. Currently I see some walls grayed out ( the primary walls) and some in black ?????

Thanks in Advance

Valued Contributor
derrickmoore
Message 2 of 6 (155 Views)

Re: Urgent: Viewing design options

03-12-2013 07:48 AM in reply to: rlabib

Set them on the design options tab in visibilty/graphics

Active Contributor
rlabib
Message 3 of 6 (143 Views)

03-12-2013 08:14 AM in reply to: derrickmoore

I did that in the VG box under the design options tab , I still see some of the walls grayed out , I forgot to mention that options I have are option sets under one option, that's how my co-worker set it up.

Active Contributor
rlabib
Message 4 of 6 (142 Views)

03-12-2013 08:19 AM in reply to: rlabib

Here is an attached image , I'm sorry for confusing you , I didn't mean the walls are grayed out , but they are drawn in thin lines , plus wall joints don't clean-up as shown in the image , an existing wall won't join with a new wall drawn in the design option

Valued Mentor
AJA14
Message 5 of 6 (125 Views)

03-12-2013 08:32 AM in reply to: rlabib

Hi. Make sure that your are drawing them in the correct design option (See primary option set for design).

You need to draw the walls in both design options if they are in the same location. (Just a reminder).

Check whether the thick walls are in the design option you are currently modeling in.

Don't think this answers the question but may trigger something.

Regards.

Ali Al-Hammoud
Structural Design Engineer
MZ & Partners Engineering Consultancy
Distinguished Contributor
cvandevere
Message 6 of 6 (121 Views)

03-12-2013 08:36 AM in reply to: AJA14

What is the Phase Filter set to? Try setting it Show Complete if it is not.

CDV

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube