Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unemployed really not eligible for free download of Revit anymore???

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
wjpenlan
5680 Views, 2 Replies

Unemployed really not eligible for free download of Revit anymore???

I apologize in advance for beginning an entirely new post on a subject that has probably been extensively covered, but some clarification here would be very helpful.

BArch grad (2009) unemployed for about 10 months, seeking Revit training for last 12 months through various classes each of which cancelled prior to class date.  After seeking advice from former employer and Architect forum, was directeted to dl Revit free from Autodesk with a 1 yr license and self-teach.  Then come to find out Autodesk discontinued the program?  is this true or is there another path to access the free download i have yet to find?  

Is my only option the 30-day trial if i'm not currently enrolled in school (seeking entrance into M-UD program fall '13)

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
bcarriere
in reply to: wjpenlan

Message 3 of 3
wjpenlan
in reply to: bcarriere

from your link :

Autodesk Assistance Program Update

The Autodesk Assistance Program has been discontinued as of November 16, 2012. You can always try new Autodesk software by visiting our Trials page.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report