Revit Architecture

iamian_at_GHMA
Message 1 of 1 (117 Views)

Underlay visibility of Hidden Categories

117 Views, 0 Replies
03-16-2011 10:29 AM

Greetings.

I have a situation with a roof plan view and the underlay of the level below.  Previously I had Hidden certain categories - walls and windows. 

Now when I am in the same roof plan view and use this same level for an underlay, the categories that were previously hidden are still hidden - the walls and windows. 

• VG for the Roof Plan view does not show these categories as hidden, and they are not hidden in the current Roof Plan view. 
  • Reveal All does not change the visibility of the underlay view

I am stumped (no great feet there ...).  How can I Unhide these categories within the underlay, in this Roof Plan view?

Ian

Ian Shafer
Graham Hoffart Mathiasen Architects
Surrey, BC

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube