Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US metric and Libraries Not available

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
satyajit23692
6911 Views, 5 Replies

US metric and Libraries Not available

Hi, i installed Revit Architecture 2012 on my laptop yesterday, and i found out a strange thing happening. It was the templates. I could only use the US imperial one and the US metric folder was empty. I'm used to metric and im not comfortable with Imperial.

Ive tried Control Panel > Add or remove programs > Revit architecture 2012 > add or remove features > select US metric as default, still no luck.

Desperately waiting to start the software. Any remedy to this problem?

Regards.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
AJA14
in reply to: satyajit23692

Hi,

If that doesn't work, try going to autodesk.com and look for revit families, it will lead you to a download link for all families, templates, and family templates (Imperial and Metric).

Then make sure you have metric in the file location. (Application menu (The big R), options dialog, file location, and switch you templates, families, and family templates from imperial to metric).

Regards,
Ali Al-Hammoud
Structural Design Engineer
MZ & Partners Engineering Consultancy
Message 3 of 6
satyajit23692
in reply to: AJA14

Hey,

Appreciate for the support, but i am unable to download the metric template whereas the family templates are downloaded and are working fine.

Any particular site where i can download all the templates and family templates and the libraries

Regards.
Satyajit
Message 4 of 6
AJA14

Hi,

Refer to:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=13080413&linkID=9243097

Regards,
Ali Al-Hammoud
Message 5 of 6
satyajit23692
in reply to: AJA14

Hey,

thanks for the post, i just downloaded it.
Working perfectly

Any idea of the Project templates in US metric cause again i am getting an error where im forced to use only US imperial

Again thanks for the help

Regards.

Message 6 of 6
AJA14

Hi,

If the metric files downloaded, then you need to set them up correctly in the file locations or browse to them when selecting new project.
Otherwise, I really can't tell what the problem is.

Regards,

Ali Al-Hammoud

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report