Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two pages later...stuck again.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
hoff1077
163 Views, 1 Reply

Two pages later...stuck again.

I'm a student working through textbook "Commercial Design Using Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012" by: Daniel John Stine.

Stuck on page 5-5 step 25:

Use the Move command t move the line 6'-0" to the West (Figure 5-1.9).

After moving the line I immediately get a window at the bottom right of the screen titled "Error, cannot be ignored." - Something about the lines cannot unjoin.

I'm working slowly and thoroughly step by step.  I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.  I would be grateful for any help. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: hoff1077

Why don't you leave the book aside, and look for other sources. You could read articles in Wikihelp, or watch some videos in Youtube. By posting questions here in this way, without explaining what you are doing, just providing the page numbers of a book that some of us don't have, it is going to be hard to make any progress.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report