Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off all section and elevation tags for SK drawings

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
3147 Views, 4 Replies

Turn off all section and elevation tags for SK drawings

Is there a way to turn off all section tags for drawings refering to all Sketch Layouts in all the Construction Document Layouts?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you looking to turn of just some specific ones or all? You can select them and then hide them.

Are the bubbles filled - meaning have they been placed on a sheet view? If not they should not print, if they are you will need to go into the set-up and check the check box so they will not print if they are not referenced.

Does this help?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: LisaDrago

I would like to turn off only the views placed in sheets named SK-###.

I do not want to turn off all the section tags, only some of them.

The views have been placed in a layout. 

Is there a way to deal with this problem with familis somehow?

Message 4 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: Anonymous

Well - for those specific views you can go under visibility graphics (VV or VG keyboard shortcut), the annotation tab and turn off all of them for that view.

You can select them, right click and hide them individually. You cab bring them back by revealing hidden elements (the lightly at the end of the view control bar), selecting them, right click and unhide.

As for dealing with this problem in the family - not that I know of.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 5 of 5
lostagain
in reply to: LisaDrago

If I'm reading the question correctly, I do something similar for working sections (that are not formatted or intended for printing). I created tags for callouts, elevations and sections with family type containing the word "working", then set a filter in all printing views to turn off visibility for all tags with a name including "working". Once the initial filter creation and view template work is done, it has worked without incident. In my working views, I use a filter to turn these working tags red so they're obvious notes to myself.

I got this idea from a discussion board but don't remember where at this point, so I unfortunately can't attribute or provide link.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report