Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble installing Revit 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mmckinla
259 Views, 2 Replies

Trouble installing Revit 2014

Hey everyone,

I'm having a bit of trouble installing Revit 2014. I'm using a student license.

AutoCAD installed without any touble, but I've attempted Revit a number of times with no luck.

The installation seems to travel smoothly until it's up to '0 of 14 remaining', at which point it reverts back to installing the Language Pack and other packages and will read as '3 or 4 of 14 remaining'. The file claims to be 2.68Gb of 2.68Gb downloaded.

Has anyone else had similar trouble? The installation will finally wrap up, but Revit 2014 and the Material Library will read as 'Failed'.

I hope I'm not spamming here and posting in the wrong section, but I've had no luck otherwise!

Cheers,

Mark

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: mmckinla

Hi Mark

First of all welcome to the community. I hope I can assist you with this issue.

Have you had any other Autodesk Products installed on that machine and what was the version? Are you installing the Building Design Suite or AutoCAD and Revit as seperate packages? Sounds like seperate packages.

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 3
mmckinla
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

Hi Jo,

I recently bought a new laptop, and have so far only installed AutoCAD 2014 as a separate package.

I was attempting to install Revit 2014 but have had no luck.

Any suggestions?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report