Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking time

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
mrdavie
6272 Views, 6 Replies

Tracking time

Does Revit keep track of the time spent on a project file? I can't find anything in the user guide.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: mrdavie

You can use Show History button on "Collaborate" tab on ribbon in revit 2010 and show history option in File drop down menu in Revit 2009 to see the history of file. This will give you first, intermediate and last save timings.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: mrdavie

I wish it did. This would be very useful for getting real feed back on actual time spent on a building type. Autodesk, can we work on this?
Message 4 of 7
jerry271828
in reply to: Anonymous

I know I'm digging up an old post, but here goes: I run a small firm, and time tracking in a project is an important part of my daily work flow. Frustrated by the lack of a time tracking feature in Revit, I decided to create my own. If you're runnning Windows 10, you can get a copy of the universal app here: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NBLGGH4VZNX

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: jerry271828

The link does not seem to work for me.
I'm looking for a way to log hours worked on each file for making my invoice and future time management.

There are some solutions that work with revit 2016 or lower. 
Nothing that works for Revit  2018, i'm still looking for a solution.

Message 6 of 7
cweyburn
in reply to: Anonymous

Any new details on this? My company is implementing time sheets and since drafting is 99% of my workflow, it would be nice if there was a way to track time on projects.

Thanks!

Message 7 of 7
cweyburn
in reply to: jerry271828

The link is no longer available. Is there a way you can send a direct download?

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report