Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The level lines

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
281 Views, 2 Replies

The level lines

I am a newbie to revit but ive done cad. 

Now the problem was quite simple, when i opened a new project, everthing showed up nrmlly except the elevations and the site in levels in the project browser. i couldnt find them.

I made an elevation in the architecture tab, and then a simple line shows up..just a plain line with no annotations or the circle thingy or the datum, but when i do click on it the details  show up.

Next i googled a couple of things and i tried something else... i tried making/inserting a door and i can't find the door files or anything related to windows or anything in any of the folders.

please help me 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jason_S
in reply to: Anonymous

Is there anyway you can post a couple pictures?  It would help in finding a solution for you.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
BIMologist_
in reply to: Anonymous

Salam Zainab It is hard to decipher what you are trying to achieve. In any case since you said you are a newbie I would recommend a really good book to learn Revit http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1585038024/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creati... I use it to teach my students and is a great resource.

BIMologist / Dr. Revit
Approved Autodesk Services Marketplace provider - BIM Consulting

EESignature

If you find this reply helpful, please use the Accept Solution or Like button below

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report