Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still No Email

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
363 Views, 3 Replies

Still No Email

Any Ideas out there in RevitLand when the emails for subscription holders will go out so that we can activate our Revit 6.0 before the 30 day trial period runs out? Should I call on the phone?, or just wait patiently for the email to arrive? Thanks A Loyal Reviteer!!!! (and annual subcription holder)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

We received our email, and have 10 copies of Revit 6.0 up and running on a license server. Check with your reseller? SD "Douglas W Dunn" wrote in message news:3ff9964d$1_3@statler... > Any Ideas out there in RevitLand when the emails for subscription holders > will go out so that we can activate our Revit 6.0 before the 30 day trial > period runs out? Should I call on the phone?, or just wait patiently for the > email to arrive? > > Thanks > > A Loyal Reviteer!!!! (and annual subcription holder) > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

we already got our email, got it on the 19th, sorry to hear that you haven't, maybe you need to call your reseller on this "Douglas W Dunn" wrote in message news:3ff9964d$1_3@statler... > Any Ideas out there in RevitLand when the emails for subscription holders > will go out so that we can activate our Revit 6.0 before the 30 day trial > period runs out? Should I call on the phone?, or just wait patiently for the > email to arrive? > > Thanks > > A Loyal Reviteer!!!! (and annual subcription holder) > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

If you are in North America then you should have received your email by now. Europe and Asia emails have not gone out yet. Leonid "Douglas W Dunn" wrote in message news:3ff9964d$1_3@statler... > Any Ideas out there in RevitLand when the emails for subscription holders > will go out so that we can activate our Revit 6.0 before the 30 day trial > period runs out? Should I call on the phone?, or just wait patiently for the > email to arrive? > > Thanks > > A Loyal Reviteer!!!! (and annual subcription holder) > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report