Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spiral Ramp

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
605 Views, 2 Replies

Spiral Ramp

A friend is using Revit (i use adt) and he was showing me a ramp he is trying to draw - it is based on a circle in plan and rises up to a point and the middle of the 1/2 circle then back down again. He was picking th etwo sides (part circles in plan) then the start and finish (midpoint high end) but revit keeps saying could not generate ramp - he would appreciate any help Ken
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jayre
in reply to: Anonymous

I have a similar problem. We have a retaining wall in an 'S' shape. I would like to show a constant slope along the top through the 'S'. This seem to require a blend through a path (as a voild). What is the best approach?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have no solution for the ramp.. it is unclear to me what your friend's tring to make.. but the retainingwall is quite easy: Just draw the S-shaped wall, draw a Ref.Plane with the angle you need in Elevation or Section, attach top of wall to the Ref.Plane. "jayre" schreef in bericht news:30937089.1086606339655.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I have a similar problem. We have a retaining wall in an 'S' shape. I would like to show a constant slope along the top through the 'S'. This seem to require a blend through a path (as a voild). What is the best approach?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report