Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some wishlist items

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
71 Views, 0 Replies

Some wishlist items

I know that there is the augi forum for this and I will post the following there too but I want you to add something too. STAIRS 1. Custom arrow symbol to show "UP" 2. Rotation of UP and DN labels 3. When change the way of the stairs I don't always want the railing to change.For example if I have walls on one side and railing on the other, when I click on that small arrow to change the way the stair is going up, then I loose the railing because it gets inside the wall. SCHEDULES 1. More effective formulas. Make schedules look and work more like spreadsheet 2. Custom header and footer description (not just totals,count etc) 3. Merging cells. For example when I want the door width to show to the schedule but I have 10 doors of the same width I think it is better to see the number once. 4. Linework possibilities to make better borders. STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS I have used them only once but I think there are many things to improve.Can anybody help with the list for this category?
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report