Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Interior Doors Show Wall Lines

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1651 Views, 6 Replies

Some Interior Doors Show Wall Lines

Hello -

I have attached a picture showing my problem. Two of my doors 17 & 18 display correctly. Door 15 has "wall" lines through it. I have done everything I can think of to ensure the doors and the walls that host them are identical. Any thoughts as to how I can eliminate the lines will be gratefully accepted.

TIA
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

well the problem just went away as quick as it arrived. sorry i cannot say how i fixed it - thanks
Message 3 of 7
eccross

For others with similar issues, this is because the walls hosting the doors are multi-story.  You're seeing the bottom cut line of the door.

Eric Cross
Ewing Cole - CAD/BIM Technician
www.ewingcole.com
Message 4 of 7
Corsten.Au

Just change the base offset of the door to "0'-00" from associated level..

or match the base offset with other doors which are showing correct.

Cheers!

Corsten
Building Designer
Message 5 of 7
ericVD22D

I am also experiencing this issue. I am working on a single story, and the issue is happening on exterior walls but not interior walls. The bottom left leads from garage to exterior, the middle is garage to interior and the right is to the laundry room.

Message 6 of 7
Lachlan-JWP

@ericVD22Dis the garage floor level set-down from the main floor level? Do the walls have the same Base Offset and Base Constraint as the doors have Sill Height and Level?

Message 7 of 7
kris.kencevski

Ensure the door is not offset from the associated level and that the base constraints of the wall and door match. If you have modelled a floor up to the interior face of the wall and another wall to the exterior face of the wall, the lines that are showing may not be the door but the edges of each floor. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report