Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
rlabib
Message 1 of 2 (188 Views)
Accepted Solution

Small white area appears in background in rendered images

188 Views, 1 Replies
12-20-2012 10:47 AM

I ran some rendereings using revit 2013 , and windows 8 . But everytime I render a view I get a horizontal white area in the background that looks like a white fence, any ideas why this is hapenning?

I attached a rendered view ( draft quality) and a realistic view . you can see the white area in the background in both images.

Thanks in advance

*Expert Elite*
ccollins
Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)

Re: Small white area appears in background in rendered images

12-20-2012 02:07 PM in reply to: rlabib

That is the "horizon"--you can place some elements ( RPC trees, foliage, etc. ) in the far distance to make it look better.

Or, you can use a background image, but you will need to adjust your lighting/exposure.

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect/BIM Manager
Thalden Boyd Emery Architects
St. Louis, MO

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube