Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slab edge - Ramp

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
davidtetro
625 Views, 1 Reply

Slab edge - Ramp

I am having a hard time figuring this out.

I have a slab that a building sits on - the slab becomes the sidewalk outside the building for 8'-0" of width and then it becomes a sloped ramp 4'-0" of width to the parking area - so there is no curb.  So, I cannot find out how to take a slab edge and slope id down from 4" thick to 0" thick over a 4'-0" width.

For clarification: the parking area ends 12'-0" from the face of the building - so you step out of the building, walk 8'-0" towards the parking area on flat slab and then you walk another 4'-0" towards the parking area on a sloped walk and then end up on the parking pavement.  The sidewalk is the full length of the building (roughly 25-0").

I looked into slab edge profiles but I cannot find one that subtracts instead of adds volume.  Is there a way to use massing to 'subtract' from the slab volume for this?

Any ideas out there?

Thanks - Dave.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: davidtetro

Do the portion that is flat as a floor, and the portion that is sloped as a ramp.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report