Revit Architecture

*Bree Day Partnership
Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)

Size of text on levels

202 Views, 2 Replies
04-28-2004 09:26 AM
Further to a similar post, is it possible to change text settings associated with the LEVELS you see in section / elevation? I find the text size too large, and the spacing a bit on the luxurious side. I'd like to reduce the text from 3mm to 2mm (when plotted on a 1:50 scale sheet) and bunch the text closer, to avoid overlapping. Appreciate any feedback, help, pointers or guidance Damian
*Henry Dearborn
Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

Re: Size of text on levels

04-28-2004 12:28 PM in reply to: *Bree Day Partnership
Yes. Go to the Annotation Families and edit text in the family. For instance, if you are using "Level Head - Target.rfa" for levels, you open that family and edit the text style and then reload it into your project. Bree Day Partnership wrote: > Further to a similar post, is it possible to change text settings associated > with the LEVELS you see in section / elevation? > > I find the text size too large, and the spacing a bit on the luxurious side. > I'd like to reduce the text from 3mm to 2mm (when plotted on a 1:50 scale > sheet) and bunch the text closer, to avoid overlapping. > > Appreciate any feedback, help, pointers or guidance > > Damian > >
*Bree Day Partnership
Message 3 of 3 (202 Views)

Re: Size of text on levels

04-29-2004 03:35 AM in reply to: *Bree Day Partnership
Thank you. Damian "Henry Dearborn" wrote in message news:40900460$1_2@newsprd01... > Yes. Go to the Annotation Families and edit text in the family. For > instance, if you are using "Level Head - Target.rfa" for levels, you > open that family and edit the text style and then reload it into your > project. > > > Bree Day Partnership wrote: > > Further to a similar post, is it possible to change text settings associated > > with the LEVELS you see in section / elevation? > > > > I find the text size too large, and the spacing a bit on the luxurious side. > > I'd like to reduce the text from 3mm to 2mm (when plotted on a 1:50 scale > > sheet) and bunch the text closer, to avoid overlapping. > > > > Appreciate any feedback, help, pointers or guidance > > > > Damian > > > >

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube