Revit Architecture

CSantiago
Message 21 of 22 (78 Views)

Re: Should I Upgrade to Revit?

09-17-2012 10:57 AM in reply to: *cdv

Look at your business profile because Revit is not for everyone.  I like Revit, but I actually use Sketchup paired with Autocad more then Revit.

Revit needs to improve their rendering and saving capabilities to be more flexible to the smaller office.  Having to upgrade every year can be hard when working with multiple clients who handle their own consultants.

It's a toss up as to whether switch or not.

CSantiago
Message 22 of 22 (77 Views)

Re: Should I Upgrade to Revit?

09-17-2012 10:59 AM in reply to: lucasdub

Very true.  Rendering in Revit isnt presentation quality.  3DS Max when used in conjunction with Revit correctly works well but wil put a dent in your wallet.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube