Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share coordinate problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hugooo37
242 Views, 2 Replies

Share coordinate problem

Hello,  I have a problem about the share cooradinate between the two model, first one is Drainage mdoel and other one is structural model. the basepoint of those two model both is N/S: 818950, E/W: 836900. But it  cannot match together when I use the revit link to link up  two model.  the image as below for your reference.

D.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: hugooo37

Your message does not mention what method of placement are you using to insert the links. You said the problem is the shared coordinates, but are you using that option as the method of insertion? These type of issues require more information.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
hugooo37
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

I mean that I was used the "Link Revit" this faction to link up two models, them are same coordinate setup in Basepoint. So that my question is why them cannot match together when I used the "Link Revit" to link up two models??? The problem is about the share ccordinate or other???

2.JPG

My method is: Insert> Link Revit> select model and Positiong is choose to Auto-Origin to Origin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report