Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section tag elevation - wrong reference shown

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
octavio2
402 Views, 1 Reply

Section tag elevation - wrong reference shown

The Elevation tag and height of a cropped wall section cut thru a Commercial Building references instead the Roof Level of a House located far away on the same site.  (The site slopes, so that is why the roof of the house is at the same level as the floor of the Commercial Building.  The elevation of the Second Floor of the Commercial Building is shown correctly in the section).  When I try to change the wording of the elevation tag of the Ground Floor of the Commercial Building to say "Level 1" it tells me that I cannot because that is already existing, so apparently that "Level 1" tag is hidden somewhere and is not shown and the Elevation of the roof of the far away house is shown instead.  How could I find the missing tag so it is shown instead and not the Elevation of the roof of the House? (tried to find it with "show hidden" icon, but that did not work).  Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
arunag
in reply to: octavio2

Could you send a screen shot of the message that says its (name)already existing. I am not sure it is the name of the elevation tag that you are trying to change.

Try isolating category to locate what is not seen easily, also look for the reveal hidden elements in view toolbar in case something is hidden by category or element.

Aruna
School of Architecture
Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Bangalore

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report