Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled window area's in linked model

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
KDW3-
372 Views, 5 Replies

Scheduled window area's in linked model

The project:

It is one massive building site with multiple project on it.

Every project has its own revit model.

Underneath these 10 projects there is yet another model, which is a parkinggarage. And is going 1 level underground and 1 level above the ground.

In the part where its above the ground are windows, doors and wall openings.

Is there a way to the calculated total of the windows, doors and wall opening on the one level above the ground?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
gustavomello
in reply to: KDW3-

I don´t know how to help you, but at least i can show you a explanation on why you can´t do this without a workaround:
http://revitoped.blogspot.com.br/2013/11/level-matching-in-schedules.html

Gustavo
Message 3 of 6
gustavomello

Well, i was assuming you want a schedule only with the windows from the garage building. If you want you can schedule all the windows in the project and group them by level, so the info is there anyway.

Gustavo

Message 4 of 6
gustavomello

And, i tested this right now, you can filter the schedule by RVT link name, so you can have a schedule only with the windows from your garage, even it's not filtered by level.

Next time i´ll think more before i post.

Gustavo

Message 5 of 6
subhra_civil

Hi,

If you want a Window or Door Schedule with all linked revit file then please follow my image file. Just turn on the Red Marked zone. It will work smoothly. Try with it.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Message 6 of 6
gustavomello
in reply to: subhra_civil

Ops, have completely forgot this little detail. Looks like i was posting under the influence... of lack of sleep.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report