Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule/Quantities - Need HELP Urgently

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
ennujozlagam
705 Views, 12 Replies

Schedule/Quantities - Need HELP Urgently

Hi Everyone,

Maybe you could help how to do the parameters of Schedule/Quantities.

Please see attached.

Thank you,

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

It is difficult to guess what you need. Please spend more time composing your question, providing all the necessary information.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 13

Hi Alfredo,

Thank you for you prompt reply,

I want to know how im going to add parameters like for example how many basin, water closet , showers, bathtubs (all plumbing fixtures) in a condominium which have 6 units per floor (approx. sample only 2 floors) and need to calculate also their "Wells" example 1 basin is .075 another basin is 3.  I tried this formula if(Well < 1, "Good", "Very Good", "Excellent") doesnt work.

In my first posted if i can create schedule/quantities something like that if  i can get total numbers of plumbing fixtures?

thank you

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 13

You need a calculated value such as "Rating" (as text), with embedded IFs statements based on the value of "Wells" (as number), such as in this example:

if(not(Wells > 1), "Good", if(not(Wells > 2), "Better", if(not(Wells > 3), "Even Better", "out of range")))

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 5 of 13

Hi Alfredo,

Thank you very much for your help. Very much appreciated.

Is there anyways if can create or how to create in schedule/quantities same table (please see attachment) . I have difficulties doing this schedule.

Any help again you can give is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Message 6 of 13
ennujozlagam
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Hi Alfredo,

I tried your instructions but sorry to say it looks like doesnt work. Anything that goes wrong?  I attached the sample files.

Thank you,

Message 7 of 13
ennujozlagam
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Hi Alfredo,

Thank You. Sorry you are right. I managed to use your formula and it works find now. Is there anyways that i can put on top (same as attachment-follow the tables) the "Good" "Very Good" "Excellent"?

Thank you,

Message 8 of 13

And what would you like to show in each column? A numeric value or a yes or no mark? I think that just one column for "Rating", showing the rating of each row as "good", "bad", or "excellent", or whatever, is enough. Is it not?

Message 9 of 13

Hi Alfredo,

Thank you, Need to show yes or no and quantities of plumbing fixtures like basin water closet shower head bathtubs. My main goal also is to create same table (schedule/quantities) as posted but the problem i have difficulties doing that could you help me please.

Thank you very much.

Message 10 of 13

I think that just one column for rating is more efficient. If you want 3 columns to express the same thing, you need to create 3 calculated values with formulas, based on the value of the "Wells" parameter.

Message 11 of 13

Hi Alfredo,

Thank you very much for you help. Very much appreciated.

Just last one favor please  if  you can give me  one example calculated formula for Good on how to do it.

Thank you.

Message 12 of 13

It would be as in this image:

( I still think one single column would be a simpler and easier to read).

12-8-2013 10-16-16 PM.jpg

Message 13 of 13

Hi Alfredo,

Thank you very much for your time and help. Very much appreciated. Good men like you willing to sacrifice their time to teach Revit user like me who is struggling to learn revit needed in this forum. God Bless and Take care always...Regards. Junne from Singapore

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report