Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STRANGE WALL HEIGHT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
121 Views, 2 Replies

STRANGE WALL HEIGHT

I am working on a factory building and had some common internal walls in the basement. Suddenly they go up to the 1st floor. Obviously I accidentaly changed their height. NO! The properties dialog still shows from basement to the ground floor, height 3.5 meters, top is attached. If I make a section there, I see the wall going up to 1st floor. Weird!!! Has anybody seen something like that before?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

sounds like the walls got accidently attached to the 1st floor?? "JTB" wrote in message news:42485acb$1_1@newsprd01... >I am working on a factory building and had some common internal walls in >the basement. Suddenly they go up to the 1st floor. > Obviously I accidentaly changed their height. NO! The properties dialog > still shows from basement to the ground floor, height 3.5 meters, top is > attached. If I make a section there, I see the wall going up to 1st floor. > > Weird!!! > > Has anybody seen something like that before? > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

As I found out later, with a small test, when I read in the properties dialog that base level is basement, top level is groundfloor, and have the "top is attached" checked, it is possible that the top is attached to another level and not the top level. Still, you only see the level you used to create the wall, and not the new one when attached. What is more weird is that the height of the wall is also the initial. For example it says 3m instead of 6m it should , since the wall now goes to 2nd floor

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report