Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQUARE DANCE Curtail panel

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
GHASEM_ARIYANI
2394 Views, 8 Replies

SQUARE DANCE Curtail panel

Hi
I am trying to SQUARE DANCE ,Using a curtain wall make.

By searching the internet I found the following sites , The explanation was ,I tried but could not ,Please if anyone can do it Help me, I became interested to make curtain wall

Link: http://grevity.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/square-dance.html

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hi All

Can anyone help here? Smiley Sad

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 9

hi Ghasem.

can't open your indicated link !?  so , it is not clear what do you want exactly........Can you send a screen shot?

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 4 of 9

Hi constantin

SQUARE DANCE-8.jpg

Pictures and more information in the attached file:

Message 5 of 9

hi constantin

I also found a Pdf file. Below I have attached.

Message 6 of 9

Hi Ghasem,

I am afraid I can't help you very much.

The last of your post: Iterative Design with Ideate BIMLink, refers to an Exchange Application Add ins  : Ideate BIM Link.   You can find it using Exchange Apps button from Revit. It is not a free application , so you can install it only as a Trial. The price is quite big - around 850-890 $. And you need ,also to have Microsoft Office instaled (  Excell from Microsoft)....unfortunately (for this case) I use Open Office Calc...not Microsoft's

As, about your first post: Maybe Andy Milburn's Shades of Grey blog can help you. It's awesome... I discovered it just recently thanks to Alfredo....

Constantin

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 7 of 9

Hi Constantin

Thank you.

I have've downloaded the demo version And I am trying to do.

Yes,I listen to talk Alfredo.

Message 8 of 9

Check out Dynamo

Its an addon for Revit/Vasari that allows "Script" modeling, and you can get the exact output you are looking for. You will ofcourse need to learn how to use it but it is very intelegent. I love it.

Alisder Brown
Senior BIM Coordinator
Scotland, UK

Message 9 of 9

hi

Thanks for your tips,But I was just Revit Tools ,Not by Plug_in.

With practice and the search was successful ,But still I feel ,In this case I need more practice and Search.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report