Revit Architecture

*JTB
Message 1 of 3 (125 Views)

SPOT LIGHT FAMILY NEEDED

125 Views, 2 Replies
11-19-2004 02:43 AM
Can someone please send me any spot light families? I don't see any in the metric library. Also there is no spot light template file. I have a deadline on Monday so I will have to spend the weekend. Please help TIA Dimitris
*Nic M.
Message 2 of 3 (125 Views)

Re: SPOT LIGHT FAMILY NEEDED

11-19-2004 05:45 AM in reply to: *JTB
These are the default metric spot template files from R 7.0 HTH Nic "JTB" wrote in message news:419dce71_3@newsprd01... > Can someone please send me any spot light families? > I don't see any in the metric library. Also there is no spot light > template > file. > > I have a deadline on Monday so I will have to spend the weekend. Please > help > > TIA > Dimitris > >
*JTB
Message 3 of 3 (125 Views)

Re: SPOT LIGHT FAMILY NEEDED

11-20-2004 08:27 AM in reply to: *JTB
Thanks you very much!!! Now I think I can finish on time.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube