Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room Volumes / Window Schedules making me go MAD!

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
bmwm3owner
122 Views, 0 Replies

Room Volumes / Window Schedules making me go MAD!

Hello Fellow Revit Users!

I al working on a project in which I am currently putting together a window schedule. One of the fields is the room in which the window is located. I am doing this because of the type marks, such as A,B,C, etc. I have a room which is open on the second floor. I have some clerestory windows on the second level. If I do to the second level, I can see the window and its window tag. The problem is that this window does not exist in a room with a defined tag, which means that Revit will not allow me to pick any room for the window location. So I then went to adjust the lower floors room volume so that it would go all the way up to the roof. The problem is that now I have room volumes that overlap because I have a balcony/library that overhangs the lower floor. Am I missing the big picture here? How can I get Revit not to overlap these rooms so that I can get these windows to show up in my schedule. Thanks for all your help.
Sash
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report