Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room/Spaces from Link Model not showing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
bl3199
3809 Views, 3 Replies

Room/Spaces from Link Model not showing

We are using Revit 2014 and I am linking the Architectural Model into the MEP model.  However, the rooms/spaces in the architectural is not showing up in the MEP model, there's no room listed in the room schedule.  I know i can always recreate the space/room but i am trying to avoid that step.  In Revit 2013 i was able to tagged rooms and other items from the Architectural model.  Please help

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
maciejwypych
in reply to: bl3199

Hi,

To make sure that the rooms are actually there, check if the phase of the schedule is set correctly (do the same for views), and also, if the rooms are in a linked model, check the include elements in links.
Also, check if the worksets in the Architecural model are all on and set the VG for the link to custom and turn everything on.
Message 3 of 4
bl3199
in reply to: maciejwypych

Thanks for the reply maciejwypych,

The problem was the phases of the link'd Architectural model and the MEP model didn't match up.  Once i matched the phases everything showed up.  

-brian

Message 4 of 4
maciejwypych
in reply to: bl3199

Happy to help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report