Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
chrisparrish
457 Views, 3 Replies

Roof

I need to figure out how to change my roof from a hip roof, to a gable roof. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: chrisparrish

Select the roof and click the button which says "Edit Sketch" in the options bar above the editting window. On the hipped edges, there is an angle symbol. Select the edges you want to be gabled instead and uncheck the check box which says "Defines Slope" (again, in the options bar above the editing window). Click the button labelled "Finish Roof" in the Design Bar. Voila! Greg "chrisparrish" wrote in message news:26783230.1071854110834.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I need to figure out how to change my roof from a hip roof, to a gable roof. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Select the line and uncheck "defines slope" The line would be the one where the hip starts. Dig? "chrisparrish" wrote in message news:26783230.1071854110834.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I need to figure out how to change my roof from a hip roof, to a gable roof. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Message 4 of 4
facinox

Pls can anyone give me tips on how to create a concrete roof fasia

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report