Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roof Facia Profile question

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
239 Views, 0 Replies

Roof Facia Profile question

I need some assistance understanding how the profile should be drawn.  I am modeling a building that my company has already done (and a typical representation of our architecture style) to help myself lern the tools I will most likely be using on a regular basis.  I am attempting to create a roof facia with a custom profile (essentially foam trim under the roof overhang).  I have attached the CAD version of what it should look like when complete, and a screen shot of Revit showing my profile and how it is interacting in the project. 

Regardless of how I seem to draw the profile in relation to the refrence lines in the default profile family, it always seems to come in rotated in the project when assigned to a facia.  Even using the flip arrows when selecting the facia don't help get it where I need it to be.  I cannot seem to manipulate it to the right position. 

Any input on what I am doing wrong?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report