Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit rendering is blank

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1180 Views, 2 Replies

Revit rendering is blank

I think something has gone wrong with my Revit file as when i try to render the image that comes up is either 1-blank white or 2-just sky and default ground plane.

When i send the rendering to the cloud i get an error that says the rendering failed. 

The file works fine and in any of the views (hidden line, realistic etc) the image looks great.  Its just when i hit render if goes through the rendering process where it works square by square but it doesn't render my building.

If i copy elements out into a new file, they render fine.  But i can't seem to copy my entire project out into a new file (it always says it cannot copy all the elements).

Any suggestions on what the issue is or how to fix it?

Thanks!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
constantin.stroescu
in reply to: Anonymous

Could be an exposure cause...but not sure because you said the  sky appear....If the cause is from exposure, only the Color and Image Background appears...

Try, in your rendered blank to : Adjust Exposure> Exposure Control>Settings>Exposure Value>move the slider to right to 14-15....If this is the cause,then the rendered image will appear...

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: constantin.stroescu

Its definitely not the exposure.  I can adjust that and it doesnt affect it.  Its like the rendering engine cannot see the model.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report