Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit render in the cloud autodesk 360 problem cropped render HELP!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
aslolady7
741 Views, 4 Replies

Revit render in the cloud autodesk 360 problem cropped render HELP!!!

I need help because I m trying to render a scene - (to be exact parallel view of my project- builidin with some surrounding) and the render I m getting from rendering in the cloud (I set 16 mpx and final quality) is cropped! from top and the bottom. SO im getting 4000x1608 image and I don't know why, ive been trying to solve the problem for more than a week now, and I tried everything, from setting a scene all over again to trying diffrent options. but the scene is fine! and in the dialog box everything is set correctly. when I rendered smaller definition- like medium size render I see the whole scene I wanted, so the scene must be okay! and I m so deppressed with it, cause I really need a whole image with good quality!

If anyone have any idea to help, please, please answer or message me!!!! Smiley Sad

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
amazing786
in reply to: aslolady7

Any luck? I'm having the same problems
Message 3 of 5
BIMologist_
in reply to: amazing786

Expanded the maximum resolution to 4000 x 4000 pixels this might be causing the issue. Try this. Resize the frame using the Scale option and then try. What is weird that the max resolution is 4000 and you are reaching it in the X direction but the y should also be able to go to 4000 as well. I am not sure if MPs are causing the issue as well. http://docs.autodesk.com/ADSK360/help/ENU/rendering/index.html?url=files/GUID-4496707E-30AC-4581-B93...

BIMologist / Dr. Revit
Approved Autodesk Services Marketplace provider - BIM Consulting

EESignature

If you find this reply helpful, please use the Accept Solution or Like button below
Message 4 of 5
amazing786
in reply to: BIMologist_

Brilliant Thanks.

I adjusted the crop size and made sure the image was under 4000 x 4000 and its all working just fine so far.

I have a presentation on thursday and was startign to panic!

Many thanks

Message 5 of 5
BIMologist_
in reply to: amazing786

I am glad that worked for you. I have not heard back from the OP yet .

BIMologist / Dr. Revit
Approved Autodesk Services Marketplace provider - BIM Consulting

EESignature

If you find this reply helpful, please use the Accept Solution or Like button below

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report