Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit export to DWFx for Design Review - Orientation issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
KayChrisKay
330 Views, 1 Reply

Revit export to DWFx for Design Review - Orientation issue

Greetings!

I am currently trying to export a Revit-project including sheets in different formats, (currently A3 and A4), however, the orientation on the sheets vary. When I want to export to Design Review in DWFx format, I'm using the "<Use Sheet Size>" paper size function, which works like a charm. However, it doesn't autodetect the sheet orientation, and cuts off the top of the sheets if I'm using Landscape, and cuts off the sides if I'm using Portrait.

Currently, I have to export twice (both in landscape and portrait), and manually drag and drop sheets back and forth in Design Review in order to get a DWFx with all sheets oriented correctly.

Is there any way to auto-detect sheet orientation, or maybe a whole other solution?

(Sorry for bad english)

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ennujozlagam
in reply to: KayChrisKay

try to configure from here. please see attached

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report