Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit and 3D printing with the "Cubex"

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dylanyoungmandolin
1594 Views, 4 Replies

Revit and 3D printing with the "Cubex"

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion or experience with the "Cubex" 3D printer? Thank you very much.

Dallas

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Been using Cubex with Autocad architrecture. ACA converts all walls, etc to STL objects easily. Revit has an app for that I think.

My Cubex ( like everyone's) has had a lot of issues. Bought it because it had a large build plate.- 10" square. Parts have a hard time sticking to base plate, then they warp when cooled - very frustrating. Model pictured is in 4 pieces.

Unless you don't mind constantly tweaking and fixing it - don't buy this just yet. Technology isn't there yet except for "enthusiats"

Cros_model.jpg

Message 3 of 5

Thanks Tex,

Yeah i've been hearing similar things about the CubeX, we've been hearing good things about the Cube Pro that comes out next month, we'll see, thanks for the reply.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: dylanyoungmandolin

Hi, I have 3 CubeX printers and work the heck out of them. I did make a change in the filament I use. The 1# cartridge for $100.00 was to much so I found a devise that allows me to use 2.2# spools of filament for $23.00 per spool rather than $200.00 for 2 cartridges. If you would be interested in the devises, we have them for Cube 1st and 2nd generations and the CubeX single, duo, and trio. Contact me at sedan46@aol.com

Message 5 of 5
karelvinckier
in reply to: Anonymous

Have a look at www.hsbLABS.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report