Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Title Block Identity Data Order

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1032 Views, 3 Replies

Revit Title Block Identity Data Order

I have finally gotten around to re-creating our CAD title block in Revit. With a sheet open from a current project in Revit, I am looking to remove and or re-order some of the fields from "Identity Data" under properties both of the sheet and of the title block (the fields are the same but in a different order). I'm also wondering how I can control which fields show up in this list. I'm a total beginner when it comes to creating Revit title blocks, and have basically just created something that works, and now I want greater control over what each of us architects in my office will see when filling out these fields.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey Chad,

1st Question is which version are you using?  In 2014 and earlier, you have no control as to sorting order of Params.  In 2015, in thte Family Editor, the Factory added that ability.....I haven't tested that on ALL families, specifically on TB types, but I would assume that it is accross the board.  So if you're not on 15, you pretty much stuck.

HTH

Mike.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks for the reply, Mike.

I am using 2014, so I guess I'm stuck.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

So Sorry.

Michael L. Maloney

VDC & BIM Model Coordination

mike@VirtualWorldDesigns.com

Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014/15

Charlotte, N.C / Fort Mill, SC.

386-931-6733

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the
trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is
no reason not to follow your heart."

--Steve Jobs

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report