Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Server Support File Sizes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tgates
726 Views, 3 Replies

Revit Server Support File Sizes

I have several Revit 2011 projects running on a Revit Server 2012 installation. I've come across an oddity that I can't find any information on and was hoping someone might have some insight. Most of the projects on the server range from 50mb to 250mb for the model. The support files are all a few bytes/kilobytes (see Normal.png). Then I noticed a couple projects that have 100's of mb in support files (see Odd.png). Anyone know why or what this means?

Thanks

Troy Gates

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ryan.duell
in reply to: tgates

This does not appear to be within expected support files sizes, additionally where this is version 1 of the file. Troy, would you be willing to send us a copy of this project folder for review?

For example, in the:

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit Server\Projects\ folder the entire ProjectName.rvt folder.

I created a support case for you, and an FTP Site will follow if you are able to upload a copy of the folder.

Thank you,

Ryan Duell
Message 3 of 4
rliucci
in reply to: tgates

Hi Ryan, We are experiencing a similar issue with one of our clients. what's the best way to address the problem ?

Roger
MICROSOL Resources
Message 4 of 4
ryan.duell
in reply to: rliucci

Hi Roger,

I would create a support case so the project folder can be sent in for analysis.  Thanks.

Ryan Duell

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report