Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit RPC

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
659 Views, 4 Replies

Revit RPC

I tried to use RPC content in Revit for the first time. I have 2-3 demos from archvision. One of them is supposed to move (changing pages of a book). I made a room., added some light and placed two RPC female components. I assigned the RPC files and made a walkthrough. I exported walkthrough as an avi. NOTHING!!! The girl was not moving during the walkthrough Maybe she found something interesting in that specific page :-)) Can anyone explain me how RPC works? I know Accurender is RPC enabled...
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Look at the Accurender site for wich version of RPC is compatible in Revit. Only static version is available for revit. I don't know wich version exactly that is. Nic "JTB" wrote in message news:414c10f3$1_3@newsprd01... >I tried to use RPC content in Revit for the first time. I have 2-3 demos > from archvision. One of them is supposed to move (changing pages of a > book). > I made a room., added some light and placed two RPC female components. I > assigned the RPC files and made a walkthrough. I exported walkthrough as > an > avi. NOTHING!!! > The girl was not moving during the walkthrough Maybe she found something > interesting in that specific page :-)) > > Can anyone explain me how RPC works? I know Accurender is RPC enabled... > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

That's one feature of Accurender that is not enabled in Revit....RCP with motion. "Nic M." wrote in message news:414c5393_3@newsprd01... > Look at the Accurender site for wich version of RPC is compatible in Revit. > Only static version is available for revit. I don't know wich version > exactly that is. > > Nic > > > "JTB" wrote in message news:414c10f3$1_3@newsprd01... > >I tried to use RPC content in Revit for the first time. I have 2-3 demos > > from archvision. One of them is supposed to move (changing pages of a > > book). > > I made a room., added some light and placed two RPC female components. I > > assigned the RPC files and made a walkthrough. I exported walkthrough as > > an > > avi. NOTHING!!! > > The girl was not moving during the walkthrough Maybe she found something > > interesting in that specific page :-)) > > > > Can anyone explain me how RPC works? I know Accurender is RPC enabled... > > > > > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

That's why I think that in Revit 6.x or 7 there should be the FULL Accurender... Ï "Scott Davis" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news:414c9df4_1@newsprd01... > That's one feature of Accurender that is not enabled in Revit....RCP with > motion. >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I'd agree, but it's not gonna happen. "JTB" wrote in message news:414d25a4$1_3@newsprd01... > That's why I think that in Revit 6.x or 7 there should be the FULL > Accurender... > > > Ï "Scott Davis" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá > news:414c9df4_1@newsprd01... > > That's one feature of Accurender that is not enabled in Revit....RCP with > > motion. > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report