Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Product web page

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
328 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Product web page

Sometime last year we were looking into Revit and the AutoDesk web site had some great videos showing how it works and now those have been replaced with an interactive Flash demo that does not go into as much detail. Is there a link elsewhere where I can watch those videos? It would really help me to show the boss how cool this product can be. Even getting the 30 day eval won't be enough because I'd just be stumbling around in it. Kevin
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have suggested to someone before to look at the Graphisoft website for Archicad demos, to put over a concept similar to Revit. For whatever reason, they typically put out great videos: I assume they are still as good as they were last year, have not looked. Of course, tell him you are advocating Revit, but the demos are to show the idea of a parametric modeler, as opposed to what you have now.
You might get a reseller to put on a demo for you, as well.
Bob
PS -- no one please say I hate Revit (have heard it before, not true). My idea is to get the change to parametric across as a concept, THEN zero in on Revit.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Revit used to have some good Demo videos prior to Autodesk. The last time i noticed these was on the Revit 4.5 CD. Everything after version 4.5 used the Flash demo as u noted.... I think i still have a Revit 4.5 CD around... hum... somewhere... -- Regards, Paul Monsef ----------------------------- TSA | architects, pllc Production/CAD Manager 425.401.6828 x105 paulmonsef_NOSPAM_@tsaarchitects.com "Kevinp" wrote in message news:4017321d$1_2@newsprd01... > Sometime last year we were looking into Revit and the AutoDesk web site had > some great videos showing how it works and now those have been replaced > with an interactive Flash demo that does not go into as much detail. Is > there a link elsewhere where I can watch those videos? It would really help > me to show the boss how cool this product can be. Even getting the 30 day > eval won't be enough because I'd just be stumbling around in it. > > Kevin > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report