Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit LT - Room colour scheme transparency?

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
stuart.willows
12016 Views, 7 Replies

Revit LT - Room colour scheme transparency?

Using Revit LT 2014, I'm trying to make the colours used for a room colour scheme transparent. Is there a way of doing this?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
bcarriere
in reply to: stuart.willows

Stuart I think your only option is Color Scheme Location which can be set to foreground or background. There are no visibility graphic overrides for Rooms - Fill Color.

bev

Message 3 of 8
stuart.willows
in reply to: bcarriere

Thanks for the information. I have to say this is a shame and should be added to someones wishlist. I use transparency a lot with other programs, which works well, and means that the colour is not to 'in your face'!

Message 4 of 8

Maybe I miss something.....but the override by element and by category works for transparencies...

Image 314.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Message 5 of 8

Yes..I missed you were speaking about LT ...maybe it doesn't work for LT...sorry...

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Message 6 of 8

Constantin, that does work!

I had been trying to adjust the transparancy via visibility graphic - Rooms - Color Fill element only. But you CAN apply transparancy to the Rooms, and this will apply to room color schemes in Revit LT!

Stuart, I think this is what you are looking for.

Room Scheme Transparancy.png

Message 7 of 8

That's exactly what I need. Thank you to all that replied.

Message 8 of 8
rgamartins
in reply to: bcarriere

Thanks, @bcarriere. Helped me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report