Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Family Creation Request Form

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
danialschwers1800
1278 Views, 3 Replies

Revit Family Creation Request Form

I am new to revit management, and I am looking for a family creation request form. The firm I work for is located in to cities and 50+ employees. Can any of you expert assist me in creating one, or if you already have one may I barrow it for reference.

Thank

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Can you elaborate as to how you intend on using this form? ie Is this being sent to vendors or is this being passed on to someone else in the firm who will create the family?

CDV
Message 3 of 4
Maity
in reply to: danialschwers1800

I am a revit family creator.I want to supply detailed revit family according to the design drawing (in dwg/ pdf format.)
I want the detailed revit family creation request.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Maity

If you are the content creator, think of those questions that will give you information about how to make the family. What is it? What category is it? How do you want to place it? Does it have pre-defined sizes?, Do you need to schedule this family? , etc... that will give information about what template to use, what host to use, shared or not shared, instance vs type, generic vs adaptive, etc...etc....

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report