Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Revit Crashing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
MICHAELALBERT
401 Views, 3 Replies

Revit Crashing

I have been working on a model for over 2 months now and a week before a CD set is due the model crashes everytime I try to place a new view on a sheet. It is fine at all other time but whenever I try to place a view I receive a fatal error message. Other projects are working fine in regards to this. Any idea as to why this is happening?

Thanks

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
vector2
in reply to: MICHAELALBERT

Did you reinstall Revit?

Message 3 of 4
LisaDrago

Have you run an audit on the model? There maybe something in the model that is wrong. On the open dialog box you can click the check box for an audit. It will come up with a warning that it will take a long time - but usually does not.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun

Does this occur for any user working on the Project? If there are no other users, have you tried doing this from another computer? This will at least tell you if the problems lies with your machine or with the Project.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€
āž|āž Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report