Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Architecture 2013 update release 3 will not install

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
yilin
923 Views, 3 Replies

Revit Architecture 2013 update release 3 will not install

I need to install the update for my Revit 2013, however when I try, it gives me the following error message below.

INSTALL_ERROR_MESSAGE.png

My coworker was able to install the update without any issues.  She has her Revit 2013 on her C Drive, but I have mine on an alternate D drive (my C Drive was full).

Do you know if that is the problem? That the update can't find my Revit b/c it is not on the default drive?  What can I do to solve this problem? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: yilin

because thats the wrong update

if your running revit architecture you need to install this update

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21890399&linkID=21208796

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
revitbadshah
in reply to: DarrenP

i tired to install revit architecture 2013 update 3...but didin't install giving me the error :1603
Message 4 of 4
David_W_Koch
in reply to: revitbadshah

Do you have Revit Architecture (sold by itself) or Revit from the Building Design Suite? There are different Update files for these; make sure you have the right one for the product you have.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report