Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Architecture 2013 frquent fatal errors

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
timandjo
2994 Views, 4 Replies

Revit Architecture 2013 frquent fatal errors

I am having very frequent recoverable errors - havent seen any pattern but happens in veiws and mostly editing operations. I am filling in the error reports and there must be quite a collection now of mine. Anyone else having the same - update pack needed and when?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: timandjo

What kind of errors is it saying?

Are you on subscription? If so - open up a support ticket directly with Autodesk. If not contact your reseller to do this.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 5
Chris.Aquino

After looking through the Error Reports that were submitted, it looks like the issue is related to a conflict between Revit and the graphics hardware or software on the machine.

I would make sure that your graphics card and driver are on the tested and supported list below. I would also try disabling Hardware Acceleration to see if the behavior changes.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?id=18844534&siteID=123112

I also see you are saving to a drive "H:". Is this a local drive (or partition) or a networked location?

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Message 4 of 5
timandjo
in reply to: Chris.Aquino

Thanks for looking into the error reports I updated recently to the latest NVIDEA driver - I know it is later that the autodesk recommended - will roll back to this and see if it works. Seems the frequent crashes started after update - hadn't connected the two until now. H drive is local and a separate drive - ( 2 SATA (not in RAID array) with drive naming legacy from previous use). Regards David Cormack
Message 5 of 5
Reg.E.Allen

I am also having very frequent fatal errors, is it possible for you to have a look at the error reports that i have been submitting this afternoon.

we have just installed revit 2013 on new Dell Percision T1650 computes, with 16.0GB of ram. with a 64 bit system.

but since its been installed it has crashed more in 2 days that the whole time we had revit 2012 on old computers that weren't near as powerful.

Any ideas as to what is causing this problem.

Regards

Alice

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report