Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Arch 2013 print with no hatch patterns.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
wbarba
3160 Views, 7 Replies

Revit Arch 2013 print with no hatch patterns.

I currenly made the change to Revit Architecture 2013 and enjoy the new features (not many, but a few). I do alot of work for school where i plot camera views in hidden line and hand render from there... sometimes its a nicer look. anyway for some reason i can not print the hatch patterns that appear on my screen. I have tried printing in raster rather than vector and that did not work. I need the hatch patterns to print, if i cant i will go back to 2012 but i cant transfer the model back because Revit does not have a save as 20** option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
vector2
in reply to: wbarba

Sometimes if the hatch pattern is too small in the view

it won't print. Just like sometimes you can't see it unless

you zoom in.

Message 3 of 8
parveen.revit

can you go into the properties of hatch patter/filled region and check the properties of line spacings. also see attached image.

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)
Message 4 of 8
wbarba
in reply to: parveen.revit

I appreciate the information, but the hatch pattern that is not printing is the wood shake pattern. It is not a simple crosshatch, but a .pat file. 

Message 5 of 8
wbarba

also just found out that the simple 6" horizontal pattern is not showing up as well.

Message 6 of 8
AndrewJohnson3370

Got the same issues, model hatches will not print (or preview) when Print Range is set as Current Window or Selected Views/Sheets. But it works if Visible portion of current window is selected. I have brought this up with my supplier & am awaiting a result.

Andrew

Message 7 of 8
chris

I have this same problem.  is this a known issue with 2013?  very frustrating...

Message 8 of 8
andrew
in reply to: chris

Same issue directly after upgrade to 2013. 

-Hatch patterns print in Hidden Line mode but do not in Consistent Colors. 

-Same issues PDF or hard copy.

Great part is I can't downgrade the project back to when things were working properly... THANKS!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report