Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Arch 2012 - Missing offline help files

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dtom2444
857 Views, 4 Replies

Revit Arch 2012 - Missing offline help files

I have tried re-installing Revit 2012 to see if I missed a checkbox and have done some online researching and I can't find anything on this issue. I don't have any of the help files in the installation directory so when I hit F1 or the Help button on the Ribbon, Revit freezes and displays an error stating the index.html file cannot be found. Anyone know where I can just download the files from? I found the online Support site but I'd love the offline files.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
AJA14
in reply to: dtom2444

I think that since 2012, the revit help became online only. To get the offline, there was a procedure of how to download the files and how to configure them but haven't really tried it and you would miss on any updates to the help.

Regards,

Ali Al-Hammoud
Structural Design Engineer
MZ & Partners Engineering Consultancy
Message 3 of 5
rendermaster

http://docs.autodesk.com/INSTALL_LICENSE/2014/ENU/Autodesk%20Installation%20Help/index.html?url=file...

Ronel Katigbak Pabico

3D Generalist / Animator / Renderer/ Graphics Designer

Autodesk Student Ambassador Platinum
YouTube Channel l Linked l Facebook l Blogs

Message 4 of 5
dtom2444
in reply to: rendermaster

I've tried making that change already but still get the same error "Cannot find 'file:///c:/program%20files/autodesk/revit%20architecture%202012/program/wbh/index.html'"

There is no "wbh" directory so for sure the offline files are not stored locally.

Any other suggestions?
Message 5 of 5
kolntamu

Hello everyone, 

I am new in Revit... i tried to install Revit architecture 2012 in my windows 7 laptop...but it showed the following file missing:

Revit architecture 2012\x64\en-us\RAC 2012\Program Files\Autodesk\Root\Setup\en-US\SetupRes\Revit Building\InfoLink\Support.html 

Can anybody help me find this file or where can i download???

Regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report