Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 on windows 8.1

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
odurier
1791 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2015 on windows 8.1

Hi,

I encounter many problems with revit architecture 2015 on windows 8.1 (pro)

for example i can't use the "open" command because this action freezes revit.
At the start, i can create a new project but in the project explorer i can't create a new sheet for the same reasons (no dialogbox and freeze of revit)

My graphic card is Autodesk certified on this product (Nvidia quadro K1100M + nvidia driver 334.95)

Help!!
Someone have an idea (autodesk hotfix, laptop configuration )

Olivier

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: odurier

Have you spoken to an Autodesk Tech? or your Autodesk Reseller?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 5
TravisNave

If you have invalid mapped drives or your Windows profile is on a server instead of local, this kind of thing can happen.  Please verify your settings. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5
odurier
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi,

thanks for your anwer.

I found the problem.

In my configuration (nvidia quadro K1100m card + resolution 3200x1800 (recommended), if i use a very high (200% default) height for all element on the desktop the blinking mode of revit 2015 is enabled 🙂

The max height for me is high (150%) --> see attached file

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Hi, how did you change the setting for the resolution? The same thing is happening for me

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report