Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 Cannot log in to Autodesk 360/Cannot Render in Cloud

18 REPLIES 18
Message 1 of 19
dawcyl81
4016 Views, 18 Replies

Revit 2015 Cannot log in to Autodesk 360/Cannot Render in Cloud

Hi, there-

I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble logging in to Autodesk 360 while in Revit 2015?  I cannot Render in Cloud and that is how I discovered I cannot log in to Autodesk 360.  I have tried turing off my Firewall, changing the timezone of my computer, and logging in to Autodesk 360 from the Autodesk website.  The first two don't work.  I am able to log in from the website, but it doesn't matter when I am in Revit.

I receive the message that the autodesk service is unavailable and to try again later.  Well, later came and went and it still won't work.

I also received the following error:

Revit 2015 Internal Error 2337.0, Autodesk.REX.Framework.dll

(See attachments)

Any ideas?

And yes, I have tried turning the computer off and rebooting.  No dice.

Thank you!

Darcy

18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19
dmarchant
in reply to: dawcyl81

As usual Autodesk think of everything they can to make ones life differcult.

One should be able to render without using 360 end of really.

Message 3 of 19
Terryzin

Thank you for posting your quesion here, I'm sorry for the situation that you're experiencing. Please try following things to solve your problem:

1. Please go to https://accounts.autodesk.com/ and make sure you can successfully sign in.

2. Close your Revite and relaunch it again -> Sign in
3. If you are working under the proxy, please contact your IT administrator for helping.

Please let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Thanks,

Terry Chen

Autodesk A360 Desktop
Message 4 of 19
jamie.burdick
in reply to: Terryzin

Hello,

I'm usting Revit 2013 and cannot even get Revit to log out of Autodesk 360 within Revit (top right hand login tab). I've cleared my internet history, turned off my firewall and restarted my computer. 

Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? I'm definitely desperate to get this to work!

Thanks,

Jamie

Message 5 of 19
Terryzin
in reply to: jamie.burdick

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Here is a workaround which can help you solve your prblem:

<steps>
1. Press WIN + R key to open Run window.
2. Paste %localappdata% to the input box and click OK.
3. It will open a file browser and show the path like "C:\Users\USERID\AppData\Local\Autodesk"
4. Find "Web Services" folder and rename it to anyother name.
5. Close your Revit and relaunch it.
6. Your A360 login status should be reset. 
7. You can sign in again if you want.

Thanks,
Terry
A360 Desktop Team
Message 6 of 19
s10248481

Hi Terry,

I have a similar issue in Revit 2014.

First I could not log out, and then after clearing the caches and temporary files I cannot log in again: "Service is temporarily unavailable" error. 

What can I do. I have changed my time to update with time.windows and have looked at all the different forums but no solutions seems viable. I have tried two different internet connections [Home and University].

What can possibly prevent me from logging in? [I can log on via Browser], but no new renderings. 

I am up against the clock, please I need assistance.

Rikus

Message 7 of 19
s10248481
in reply to: s10248481

Message 8 of 19
jamie.burdick
in reply to: s10248481

Yes, I was getting the same error last night. I'm at work now and am having no problems with logging into Revit but I wonder if it's because I have never been logged in.

I will have to update when I get back home.

Let me know if the issue clears up for you at all. I wonder if it's down right now and that's what is causing the issue?

Thanks

Message 9 of 19
jamie.burdick

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the quick reply. That did allow me to sign out however I'm still
not able to login, I'm getting an error message like the one I have
attached.

Then, when that message no longer appears, the sign in screen within Revit
stays blank and does not give me the screen to sign in with my login.

Any other suggestions?

Also, it might be important to mention that I'm running Parallels through
my Mac. I haven't had this issue before though.

Thanks!

--
JAMIE SMITH | P: 978.821.2784 | E: Jamie.Burdick@gmail.com | B:
jamieleebee.blogspot.com | W: www.jamieleebee.com
Message 10 of 19
austeja.j

Hey,
I use Revit 15 and for the last week I have not been able to connect to my Cloud account. The page just reloads after I fill in my sign in details. I am able to connect to accounts.autodesk.com, but when I press on 'management' it logs me off. I tried a different browser and a different computer, but nothing seems to work. Would appreciate some help. 

Message 11 of 19
elijahbell

Hi Terry, I tried the fix you posted here and I still have the same problem. I can log into A360 on the web but NONE of my Autodesk software will allow me to sign-in locally. I do have 4 versions of the Building Design Suite Premium on the computer. Any suggestions?
Message 12 of 19
architectannie07

Even i have the same problem..what is the solution for this????

Message 13 of 19

Hey, 

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm have exactly the same problem with Revit 😞 

Message 14 of 19

Hi @VeronicaSutherland Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry to hear you are unable to sign in Autodesk 360. Are you able to log in Autodesk Account but just having issue with the access to 360? I see you have submitted Case #: 12081536. Our support team will work on the issue and get back to you via email. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 15 of 19

Hi Lynn,

It seems to just be Autodesk 360. Thanks for your help!

-Veronica

Message 16 of 19

@VeronicaSutherland

Got it. You're welcome. I'll put the notes in the case and follow up with the support team.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 17 of 19
MatiasVillamil

Hi Terry, 

I just downloaded the lighting plugin for revit 2016, installed it with my id and when I run the simmulation a note pops up that says "Can`t reach the rendering service. The daylighting server may be unavailable. please try again later".

Do you know what may be the problem?

Message 18 of 19
priyanka55

Hi, i'm using Revit 2015 and cannot login into cloud for rendering . It's facing the same problem. When i try to login it says ''service is temporarily unavailable.try again later.'' I am able to login to my Autodesk 360 account. Please please help me. I have a deadline to meet.
Message 19 of 19
priyanka55

My mail ID is priyankabansiwal5@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report